I used Beccy's Place image from the Snowman Digital Stamp set. I colored the image with Copic markers. The papers are from my scrap box. The tutorial I followed can be found here. She calls it a Bridge card but every other tutorial I saw called it a U-fold card. The dimensions are easy to follow and it's fun to do. The sentiment is from AlteNew Halftone Holidays. I embellished with some three dimensional snowflakes. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: U is for U-Fold
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Baby, it's cold outside
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Friday Outlawz challenge: Christmas
- Crafty Friends challenge: add a sentiment
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes; add some blue
We are away from home for the next few days for the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm looking forward to some time with family. Our trip in took a bit longer than usual because of construction, accidents and heavy traffic. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!