Saturday, March 7, 2015

#1 Dad

Aah! Finally a sunny day today and above freezing. Some of the snow melted but we still have plenty to go around. It's going to take some time to melt the huge piles we have around all over.
I'm so excited. A friend called and said he had some tickets to see Jersey Boys at the IU auditorium tomorrow night. I really wanted to see this and now we get to for free. That's just awesome!

Last week was my week off at the Outlawz CAS challenge. But this week I am back with a challenge for using texture on your project. So I went all out.

I popped up the shirt and then the tie. I embossed the top layer with wood grain embossing folder. And then I added some twine for embellishment. The image is from our sponsor, Freshly Brewed Designs. The winner will receive 5 images from Freshly Brewed Designs. I hope you will drop by the Outalwz CAS Challenge and check out the rest of the design teams' creations. And then join along. Let's see your texture creation!
I am entering these challenges:

Happy Sunday! Have a wonderful day!

Donna


4 comments:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely Card, love the embossing background
Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Sandy Trefger said...

Perfect card for Dad! Love the embossed background and the cute shirt & tie! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Donna, I love your card! Masculine cards are more challenging (IMHO), but your card is perfect. Thank you for joining us this week for the Through The Craft Room Door challenge.

Hugz,
Linda

LisaM said...

Perfect guy card! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...