Monday, March 23, 2015

Oops I Forgot

I should have posted this post this morning. I have a new card on DeeDee's Stamps blog today as the guest designer. DeeDee has a progressive challenge each month. If you participate, you receive the next month set for free. So this month's set is a darling train set.


I used it for an Easter card, but you can use it for any number of occasions.


I fussy cut the train and popped it up on the background paper. The wavy paper is recycled from a Kleenex box. I did use one of sentiments from the set and I cut it apart as kind of different from what I usually do.

I am entering this card into these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by tonight. Hope your week is off to a great start!

Donna


4 comments:

Stef H said...

super SUPER cute!!!! had to smile at this one. love how you did the sentiment!

we got 4" of "the white stuff" yesterday. today cold and tomorrow 60 and rain (so they say). i'll have jade tomorrow & thursday. should be fun... no matter what the weather!

have a great day!

hugs :)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

Carol L said...

This turned out so cute, and I especially like how you broke the sentiment up into word pieces! Very creative and fun card! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's March challenge and for being our fabulous guest designer too! Well done :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you have done the sentiment and your design. Thank you for joining us at Deedee's Progressive Challenge, see you next month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...