Sunday, February 28, 2016

He Is Risen

Here I am at the eleventh hour again adding my card for the i {heart} sketches with a twist #140. This time I didn't use the sketch but I used the twist: make a shaped card.


This beautiful image is From the Heart called Risen Easter Egg. I think it's just an amazing image. And I had to color it twice because the first time I made it too big. LOL! I'm sure I'll use the other one on another card. This was colored with Bic and Copic markers. I added Wink of Stella to the larger flowers and butterfly. It really sparkles nicely. The base card is yellow, although you can't actually see it. I added Spellbinders Lacey Ovals as a backdrop for the egg. Really love this one.
I am entering these challenges:

Okay back to work as I have a couple more cards to complete before the end of the month. Cutting things close. Why didn't I remember February was a short month. Take care.

Donna

9 comments:

Lori m said...

Stunning, this is just gorgeous, hugs, Lori m

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Love the take on the tWist - I am sooo ready for Spring and this is a perfect card for that! Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
lyn

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! Love your bright colors and the purple behind it just makes it pop.

Thanks for joining our sketch Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

ScrappyHorses said...

What a beautiful card! I love the coloring; definitely sings out in Easter chorus! Thanks for sharing with us over at TTCRD.
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

So pretty- I love this beautiful shaped card- and your colors are fabulous!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Donna! It's so pretty ad striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Tip Top said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining in with us at i {heart} card sketches with a tWiSt

Pam said...

What a lovely Easter card! Love the shape and beautiful colors!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Patricia St Martin said...

Gorgeous Easter card. Never combined copics and Bic markers but it is stunning and so colorful.
Hugs Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...