Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Love is in the Air

Woo Hoo! Wait until you see these cuties that Kris has designed for Valentines Day. To see the entire release check out the post at the Imagine That! Creative Playground this morning. I used several of these new sets to create my little heart box.


Isn't this adorable! The template for the box came from marthastewart.com. I'm not sure if it's still available there or not. I used the Beary in Love Digital Paper Pack to create the heart itself and then decorated the heart with the Love Bears stamp set. You can get these as a kit and save some money. I colored my image with Spectrum Noir markers. I die cut the sentiment from Spellbinder's Fancy Tags and inked it with Barn Door distress inks. Here is some other shots of the box.



It's a very slim little box. Perfect for those conversation hearts! Here's a peak at the new sets that I used.



I hope you will pop over to the Imagine That! Creative Playground to see what all the other designers have created for this release. I love the colors and the fun designs! Thanks for stopping by today. Have an awesome day!



1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Yes, it's adorable.....I agree! This is really a great set.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...