Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A Magic Card

Halfway through the week already. Hard to believe how fast the time is moving. Half of June is almost gone. The digital stamp that I used tonight has been on my list to use for a while and I finally got around to using it tonight.


This digi is from QKR Stampede.  I colored the wizard with Spectrum Noir markers. The background paper is Fairy Paper from Create with TLC. I used MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Corner Squares to die cut the image and MFT Pierced Fishtail Banners to cut the yellow banner. I used the star die from Spellbinders Sweet Wishes as embellishments. I cut them out 4 times and mounted them on top of each other for some texture. Here;s the inside of the card.


My husband loved this card. And he gave me several suggestions as to who I could send it to (or make more of them). LOL! I am entering this into these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I am so glad you stopped by. Hope your week is going well. I am getting ready for Girl Scout Day Camp next week. It might be a long week as I will be at day camp all day with over 200 girls and then with the twins in the evening. But we'll get through it. I have a much smaller role in camp this year. I am definitely not the program director as I've been for the past 8 years. See you again soon.

Donna

13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful card!

Pam said...

This is so adorable! My 20 year old grandson works in a magic shop. He loves to do magic tricks and make balloon animals. This would be perfect for him. His birthday is in August, I just may have to make one for his birthday!
Pam
scrap-n-segranny.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is too funny. This is a great birthday card.

Dorothy S said...

Found you! Great job with these images. I used them for a DT card some time ago and enjoyed them a lot. I am with you - need to make more! Thanks for the extra effort to join the QKR Stampede challenge this week - I will make sure your card is entered though I can't change the blog page! Dorothy S, DT member

NanaConnie said...

Donna, the early closure on the QKR Stampede link up was a mistake. Don't worry, your card is entered and it's an absolute delight! That's one of my favorite images, front and back. :-D Thanks for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. :-D Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a fantastic card. Love the details and colors. Thanks so much for your entry in this week's Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! Have a great day!

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! I love that sentiment!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Your card is beautiful
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers
Hugs Anja

Donna Scholz said...

Super cute card, Donna! I really like that the inside has a stamp that matches the front! Of course, anything purple or aqua goes straight to my endorphin emitters :-D I keep forgetting to ask you where in Indiana you are from. I'm a born Hoosier who now lives in Idaho. Thanks for sharing on TSOT!!! -Donna

Dreja said...

Ganz fabelhaft gemacht. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Shylaashree said...

beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More.
Shylaa DT@ATSM
Adhiraacreations

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is beautifully designed and perfect for our 11th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: Love the surprise on the inside xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...