Saturday, June 3, 2017

Anything Goes at Catch the Bug

Welcome to my second post today. This is my last month as a Bugaboo guest designer (sniff). I love working with Jodie's images. The new challenge this week at Catch the Bug is easy peasy: anything goes! Here's my card for the challenge.


This is the anniversary card I sent to my son and his beautiful wife. They just celebrated their second wedding anniversary. The image is Bugaboo Grow Old 4 Square. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. I mounted the image on yellow card stock and then a red card stock base. The embellishments are Lawn Fawn and Neat & Tangled sequins. I hope you'll join us this week for this easy challenge at Catch the Bug.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by this weekend. I hope your weekend is awesome! I have a busy week coming up so we'll see how much crafting I get done. Blessings to you all!

Donna

13 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is beautiful. You did a great job as a guest DT member. I'm sure your son and daughter in law will love and appreciate this card.

Juls said...

Very Stylish card, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Digi Chooseday crafty hugs Julia xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is so wonderfully crafted.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our current challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

GalFridayStamping said...

Very lovely card.... Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Carla's Cards said...

A lovely card, thanks for sharing with Creative Lady Birds!

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card Donna, love the image and colors you used! Thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy. Hope to see you again.
~DT Sherry x

scrappymo! said...

They are going to love this beautiful Anniversary card!
That is a lovely 4 square image/sentiment.

Hester said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

cass said...

Very pretty. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Anything Goes optional twist Transport" challenge.

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of BUTTERFLIES challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card.
Thanks for joining with us at Digi Stamaps for joy.
Yaiza DT

Tertia said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for Joining us at Digistamps4Joy.

HeatherB said...

Beautiful and elegant! Just lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...