I used a scallop punch punchout to create this background. I did a tutorial earlier this year to show this technique. The sentiment, from Create with TLC, is was printed on the card stock and I created the clouds around it. The image is from Imagine That Digis by Kris from the Airplanes stamp set. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and added some accents with white gel pen.
I finished it off by adding some stars among the clouds. I am entering these challenges:
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC: use a TLC element (sentiment)
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More: make your mark
- Simon Says Wednesday: anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday: anything goes
- The Outlawz Thursday challenge: anything goes
I hope you will pop over to the Creative Playground to see all the fun designs by the team. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.