This uses the Altenew Bold Blossoms stamp set and dies. These are stamped using several colors of distress inks and some Altenew inks. The flowers are die cut with the matching dies to the set. The plaid paper is a piece from my scrap box. The sentiment is from Hero Arts sentiment set. I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for this card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch above
- Happy Little Stampers CAS: flowers
- Simply Create Too: use flowers
- Sweet Stampers challenge: clean and simple
- Addicted to Stamps and More: clean and simple
I just noticed it's raining outside. Yippee! (It's not raining in Indianapolis where the game is tonight). We need rain so badly. Everyone around us has gotten rain lately but none for us. My plants need it so badly. Doing a happy dance. Thanks for stopping. Hope you have a wonderful day!