Thursday, December 14, 2017

A Happy Birthday

Happy Thursday! OMGoodness. I have a birthday card today rather than a Christmas card. Very unusual.

The image is from Imagine That Digis by Kris and called Freda's Flower Basket. It's colored with Copic markers and die cut with Spellbinder's Tear Drop Circles. I inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink. The sentiment is from the same set and die cut with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips. The designer paper is also from Imagine that Digis by Kris but it came from my scrap box so I don't know which set it came from. I added a few embellishment: some flowers that I found on my desk and a few gem pieces from Zva, I am entering these challenges:

I am off this morning to shop with my daughter. I am hoping to cross a few more people off my Christmas list today. And then come home to craft this evening. Always something to do around here and I am getting a little anxious to have Christmas ready to go. Have a wonderful day!

Donna

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a pretty card! I love your image and the bright colors!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Lisa Lynn said...

Great birthday card. Nice to see something other than Christmas, hehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...