Saturday, January 27, 2018

Scribbles Designs

Back today with my second guest design project for January. The Birthday Party Blowout is still going on at the Scribbles Designs blog with lots of prizes to win!


This month I got to work with Carl Party Digi Stamp set. For my card today I paper pieced much of this card including Carl himself with a really fun textured card stock. The candles and present and icing on the cake are colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I really love the black card stock that pops the card's green glittery color. I hope you have already participated in the Birthday Party Blowout but if you've missed anything you can use the links below to check it out.
DAY 1, click HERE
DAY 2, click HERE 
DAY 3, click HERE
There are lots of images to be won and
you have until Feb. 14th to complete all tasks!
I am entering these challenges:
I had to go to the doctor yesterday. I thought I had finally gotten rid of whatever I had earlier this month but it came back with a vengeance after the funeral on Thursday. I do now know that it isn't the flu although I feel absolutely awful. But I do have a bacterial infection. I am now on antibiotics and hopefully it will knock it out for good. My 2018 has not started out so good. I hope this isn't an omen of what's to come. Thanks for stopping by. I do hope you will have some fun and check out the Scribbles Designs Birthday Blowout. Have an awesome day!

Donna

8 comments:

Contagiously Crafty said...

Carl is goofy. Here, goofy is good! I'm so glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is adorable. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon.

Rosie Guiher said...

OMG Donna this is just to cute for words! I just laughed when i saw him.Love the green background and the cake looks yummy. And yep that black really makes him pop!. Hope you feel better soon. My 2018 isn't starting off that great either......

ScrappyHorses said...

So cute, Donna! Love all the paper piecing here...I often forget that technique and it's so fun! Hope you are feeling better soon; lots of "stuff" going on in this area causing illness! Take care of yourself! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at Digi Choosday! ~ Katrina

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card, amazing coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Janice said...

I love your 'Kermit' style card Donna, so much green going on! I hope you are soon feeling much better.

crafty said...

What a lovely frog, although I do wonder what's in the cake! Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Juls said...

Cute ... thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...